- Mortgage Loans
- Real Estate Loans
- Construction Financing Available
- 1st and 2nd Mortgages
- Consumer Loans
- Secured (Autos) & Unsecured Loans
- Commercial Loans
- Inventory Financing Floor Plans & Cash Flow Loans
- Free Transactions at First National Bank ATMs
- Free Point of Sale Transactions
We offer the MASTERCARD Check Card. You can use it anywhere a MASTERCARD is accepted. If your MasterCard is Lost or Stolen you can call 1-866-546-8273 — 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Credit Cards (MasterCard or VISA)
Using your First National Bank credit card is the fast, easy, convenient and safe way to pay for all purchases. Your FNB credit card will have worldwide acceptance at millions of merchant locations.
- No annual fee (on Non-Rewards Card)
- Low variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on purchases and balance transfers
- 25- day grace period on all purchases
- Fraud and zero liability protection
- Convenience checks
- Automatic and online payment options
- Balance transfer feature
- Common carrier insurance (Up to $500,000)
- Auto rental insurance option
Financial Inquiry Request System Teller
931-723-2282 or 1-800-268-3121
- 24-Hour Telephone Banking Convenience
- Easy Transfers between accounts
- Loan Payments
- Faxed Statements on request
- Private, easy & convenient banking form you touch tone telephone
Now with one easy text message you can receive your balance or last 4 transactions. You simply text "bal" or "hist" and within seconds your information will be sent to you. It is quicker than logging into your computer or even calling the bank.
It's FREE from FNB (your mobile provider text charges do apply), so just log into your internet banking account and experience convenient banking at your fingertips.
Safety Deposit Boxes
Safety Deposit Boxes are located at all locations.
"First Choice Reserve" Overdraft Protection & More
First Choice Reserve is an affordable way to manage your overdrafts as well as a personal line of credit. First Choice Reserve eliminates the need for you to come to the bank for small loans. Since you can write checks up to the limit of your personal line of credit, you can "write yourself a loan".